Saturday, December 20, 2014

Dividers In your Bunkhouse

Living space
 Small Dorm rooms for Wizard101 and Bunkhouses for Pirate101 have always been so much fun to decorate. So I wanted to try the new room dividers from the crown shop in my bunkhouse. I have to say these new furniture pieces make for an cozy bunkhouse. 
Small Kitchen

Bath area
Each of the images I have shown have a caption under them. I have done a few topics on bunkhouses Decorating on a Budget and Advanced Bunk House Decorating. I hope you enjoyed this topic on bunkhouses. Oh and keep an eye ;) out Coming Jan 8th!!

Sleeping quarters 

4 comments:

  1. Honestly you kind of have to have a lot of extra money to get so many crowns theres no way I could get all of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are the images shown for bath and bunks also available for w101?
    autumn night breeze

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No these are Pirate101 items. I wish we could get them in Wizard101 :)

      Delete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade