Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Caption This contest -Wizard101 December 2014

This Contest has now ended Winners posted below

Caption this Picture

Caption this picture is as simple as it sounds. Make a caption for the image above and send it to Contest@paigemoonshade.com with the email with your Wizards name and email title Caption Wizard101.


This contest runs Today December 2, 2014. Ends December 12, 2014 6pm central time



7 Lucky winners!

One Evergreen Bundle
You see those flying manders too, right?

Vanessa Stormriver.

One Mystic Fishing Bundle
Wait! wait! I said I belong ON a golden pedestal not IN one!

Tatiana Shadowflame

Three winners of 5000 crowns 
Come with they said...it will be fun they said
Marcus Hawkeyes

That awkward moment when you start building a pyramid at the wrong house!
William ShadowBlade

Run manders! I don't want that Angel of death to hear me COFFIN !

 Angela ShadowGarden

Two winners of 2500 crowns
Hey, watch where your going clumsy!
Amber 

Take what you can find my mander minions. NO! DON'T TAKE ANY THING LIVING!!!!!!

Quinn Ashward

Winners will be posted here, when contest ends


CODE DETAILS

Codes can be redeemed from any location worldwide, but are only redeemable at http://www.wizard101.com/promo for use on the KingsIsle version of Wizard101. This promotion cannot be redeemed for Gameforge or Taomee hosted versions of the game.

 To enter your game code:

 * Visit http://www.wizard101.com/promo

* Enter your account information and click LOGIN

* Enter your unique code and press SUBMIT

* Click ACTIVATE CODE

* Redeem your item(s) from the in-game gift window or look for rewards of Crowns to appear in your Crowns History on the Wizard101.com website.

 Maximum number of redemptions per code: 1

Maximum number of unique codes that can be redeemed per account from this promotion: 3

These codes expire on 01 Jan 2016.

If you encounter an problem redeeming your game code, please send an email to community@kingsisle.com and include your code and Wizard101 account name, but never the password!

27 comments:

  1. Lots of fun! Thanks for having a great contest with awesome prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katherine Firegem Wizard101.. Thank you for the contest!! I hope I entered it correctly, I sent the email to the address listed above I am a senior citizen that is disabled and not real computer savvy, Love the Wizard 101 game and play almost every day..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there an autoreply we should look for to make sure your got it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I decided since I had 2 going at same time not to run with auto reply

      Delete
    2. Okay, thanks. I had gotten a bit worried when I didn't receive one.

      Delete
  4. Not sure if nine posted, what do I do if I forgot to put my wizard name in the email?

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is my wiz name did you get my email and do i have to attach a pic to my email

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do we have to have a pic of wiz with the email tanner ghostsword

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just send the caption with your wizard name and your good to go

      Delete
  7. Sooooo all we had to do was describe the pic and send it to you right

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a very simple caption of what you think is going on.

      Delete
  8. I don't know if I had sent in a comment already, internet has been a little crazy, but I'm sendint it again, Hope that's OK Page.
    I had sent in my Wizard's name and caption. My Wizard's name is Erin (no last name just Erin)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's always so hard to wait for a contest to end, I want to see what fun things people come up with! XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. What time will the winners be posted and what day tanner gohstsword

    ReplyDelete
  11. Goodluck everyone!
    Can't wait to see what people went with.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sad I didn't win, but gratz to the winners! Can't wait for the next contest, thanks for always hosting them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade