Thursday, November 14, 2013

Pirate101 Update


In Pirate101 my Buccaneer and Witchdoctor are up to Knossos, not bad I say.  My Swashbuckler is waiting Patiently for new update, NOT!  Nope I really Really want to see what all these sneaks peeks are about!
First sneak peek was in this months newsletter and the 2 images I'm posting here are from Pirate101 Facebook . First image reminds me of the old Colosseum where they would have ship to ship battles, please let this be ship to ship! Image below is of a shark wanting passage to where? I cannot wait to find out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade