Saturday, November 23, 2013

Giving Thanks


Greetings Wizards,

It's that time of year when we all want to sit back and remember all the good things and give thanks.  I want to thank all my readers for always being there. You're what makes my blog so much fun love reading all the comments. So many contests ,so many winners. Thanks to all those who make the Best little Dorm in Wizard city such an amazing hit. I want to say Just thank you for being you because without all of you  these fun times in the commons would just be me , myself and I. ;) Thank you to all my Twizard and Twirate followers on Twitter, Great big hugs goes out to all. (((((Hugs))))

Thank you to Kingsisle for the most fun in 5 years gaming I could ever have. Thank you Community leaders for both games for always being there for all those crazy yet annoying questions I have. Thank you to all the Community Fansite leaders you are what makes these games so active and fun for all. Thank you to all my in game friends, you're all so special to me. Thank you Olivia and Jester for giving me my home on the internet. I still remember that very first day I logged into Central.



So many things Wizard101 and Pirate101 has given to me. The fun throughout the year, so many flash mob dances in the commons, to each party we have thrown to give something to do from just questing. Now even house tours to *whistles* Ship to ship PvP in Pirate101, *Okay,Okay  I was wishing there ;) *  Thank you Fred Howard, One Eyed Jack , Lydia Greyrose and all of Kingsisle stff for that special once in a life time gift. Hope I didn't forget anyone, sending a big thank you to everyone.

Yours Truly,
Paige MoonShade

3 comments:

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade