Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Housing Showcase-Tara Dragon




Welcome to Tara Dragon's Celestian Colosseum, a tribute Celestia with nature all around. when I first came to Tara's house all I could say was I love the Colosseum she even made a grand stand area for people who come to watch the epic battles. In fact the arena area of the house is Tara's favorite  area.


I got a great view of the grandstand area to show how everyone could see the battles. My favorite area of Tara's is this amazing little shop. Tara took great detail in adding things that a person could purchase of their battle or trophies for the winners. Thank you Tara and I hope everyone enjoys your house.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade