Friday, February 22, 2013

Captain, What is That?? --Contest


Can you guess all 15?
This contest is now closed winners will be posted soon
Simple as it sounds ? 
All ye have to do is guess what that is and try to get them all right.

Rules
* Below will be 15 small images of What? That is up to you to figure out. 
*Make a list number 1-15 and try to figure out what each image is. The more information you can give the better.
*Send your list to Contest@PAIGEMOONSHADE.com with the title  "Guess what-Pirate101".
 *Add  your Pirates In game name Such as (Perilous Paige) to your list.
* Contest runs from February 22nd to March 3rd 6pm Us Central time.
*There is a limit of one code per account. 
*Please ask all questions on this post

At the end of the contest I will post the screenshots of what these images are. :)
Thank you KingsIsle  for the wonderful prizes.

If you are under the age of 13 please have your parents or guardians permission to enter.


Do ye best Pirates!!


1 Grand prize for the most correct!!!!

5 Companion Points + 30,000!! Crowns

Second and Third Place!!!

3 Companion Points + 10,000! Crowns

15 Runner ups!!

1 Companion Point + 5,000! Crowns

( Incase of a Tie- The winner will be the one who first sent in the complete correct entry)

Good Luck Pirates!!

Ready for your images?

1

2

3
4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11
12

13
14


15






41 comments:

  1. Paige I don't know if you can say but up to what world are these pictures from? I'm currently in Santa pollo is that far enough to probably guess everything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should and a hint to each one so they arent so vague, especially 7,12, and 15

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exploring the Spiral will help you find the answers you are searching for.

      Delete
  3. I'm only level 12, how far along in the game do you have to be to enter this contest? Are these in free areas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No not all are in free zones. I am sure you can still find what the images are if you check some of the fan sites.

      Delete
    2. Main thing is do your best. You never know you might be one of the ones that figured out the most images. :)

      Delete
  4. looks like a bunch of computer glitches to me

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a member on Pirate101 and I'm only level 10..............any ways I can figure it out without actually going to the world/area?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would check around the fan sites you still should be able to find images that could help you figure them out.

      Delete
  6. Are you going to do something like this for wizard101?

    ReplyDelete
  7. When you say that we could be able to figure it out from pictures on fansites does that mean all of the pictures can be figured out from the fansites or just some of them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean There are images screenshots on fan sites that would have pictures of what the image could be. It might not be exact but it would help you figure out what it is.

      Delete
  8. Are all areas accessible with every class?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have 8/15 so far this is really hard :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been thinking of doing something like this! This is one of the neatest contests ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can see a few that I recognize off the top of my head XD

    ReplyDelete
  12. would it count if the answer was in general (ie. the correct answer was the Fin Dorsal but someone said a shark)?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Um, this competition is neat cause i kinda need some crowns for a change. I've been stuck in skull island for a year without anything and i am level 10 musketeer. So cool, Paige.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bohuhuh....I'm crying and at that exact moment I'm laughing!
    As a Buccaneer, I think this contest is tougher than any other pirates out there hahah...I love this contest!
    Thanks Paige ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. could you say which fan sites the pictures are from, or would that be too much of a hint?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are not going to be the exact image. I am saying you might be able to figure it out by looking for images.

      Delete
  16. I have finished Valencia, and am lvl 17. I am I far enough to guess all of the pics?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I found one XD can you give a little tiny microscopic hint :D lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exploring the Spiral will help you find the answers you are searching for.

      Delete
    2. Well I lost my membership but you know anyway I will try as hard as I can :p

      Delete
  18. I got like 8 or 9 then gave up and sent in my answers. Good luck to everyone else :P

    ReplyDelete
  19. how do i send you my answers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the rules it states"*Send your list to Contest@PAIGEMOONSHADE.com with the title "Guess what-Pirate101. That is the email you send it to.

      Delete
  20. Where will the winners be posted, in this post, or on a new one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In a new post by march 4th I want to show what the images are of.

      Delete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade