Monday, August 22, 2011

The Wizard101 Decorator

The Wizard101 Decorator
By Paige MoonShade

Was the end of House-a-Palooza, all young wizards scramble about

All trying to get the best bargain no doubt;

From the bazaar to shops ,decorators are in such a delight;

All were trying to get their houses just right,

From floors to walls to even the smallest spaces;

Each item all put in their perfect places,

Wait! these colors don't match, this sofa is to big,

Now there is no place for my Ninja pig;

Moving all the pieces like a jigsaw puzzle,

Hoping the whole thing does not turn to rubble;

One more time we can get this I know we can,

Ugh it's not fitting oh come on man;

Moves the plant and the rug replaces a fountain,

I wonder if it needs a mannequin?

That's right, its working, What a pleasure to see,

Does that plant need bees?

I think I got it, The wizard says I Think its just right,

Come view my house, its such a beautiful sight.


Happy decorating to all and to all a good night


2 comments:

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade