Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Krokotopia items in crowned shop, & More from test realm.




Greetings wizards.

I am sure most know about these new items in crowned shop in live realm , you can purchase them with either crowns or gold. One item is the mummy on a stand ( image above) I love this piece you can use this for haunted houses , museums or just to have that Krokotopian feel.

New pieces are the ice mummy far back ( image below), the krokotopia Obelisk and the krokotopia pressure plates. I love how the Obelisks light up and see these being used it a variety of houses. The pressure plates are great i do wish they lit up when you stepped on them but they are still great pieces. I see these being used in so many ways.




I know everyone has been hearing me say I already found the houses I want from Wysteria. Well here they are. ;) For a big house I would love this vines covered building. here is the outside and inside of this building. I would at least like the ability to have vines covering a wall inside a house.



Now I want to show you the smaller house I so want badly. This house is in Tanglewood. There is only 3 rooms to this house but it has such unique features I fell in love with it. Outside (first image below) Looks like a loft style with a balcony. Next 2 images after that are the inside 2 ways to enter this house up stairs and down stairs. The 3 rooms are simple yet beautiful and that fire place well you can see the images. ;)




In all I hope these 2 dream houses become a real item in game. Until next time , happy house decortaing.

Your friend,
Paige MoonShade

P.s Is this not to most adorable plant you have seen?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade