Monday, November 15, 2010

Weekly update and Wizards school of Magic Video

Greetings Wizards,

Well lets see where I am in the world of Wizard101. Myth made it to the floating land,I cannot wait to get the Medusa spell :), life is in district. Storm and death are in grotto.
Oh! A friend made me a banner with all my updated looks on my wizards I really like, hope you do too. and Thank you Autumn



On to housing, Like promised I made a video , I am sorry I am not great at making these videos but I did it :D. Welcome to Wizards School of Magic aka Hogwarts. I tried to make sure I had the vital key points, such as the flying car, whomping willow, forbidden forest, spiders, Haggrids, Fluffy! Inside I have common,potions class, charms class, dorms, headmasters loft, and the grand hall including the ghosts ;). Well Anyway I do hope you enjoy the video. Until next time, Happy house decorating. I am still looking for more houses to showcase, just let me know.





Your friend
Paige MoonShade

6 comments:

  1. Thanks :D I am very proud of my houses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Sobs*

    The best house I ever saw...

    -Natalie Lotusthief

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a desert Villa I am in the process of decorating like the Temple in jeruslam, when it's done maybe you can come check it out. i have two other houses to, but they're currently movie sets..LOL, i dont think you want Medusa's layer and a cheap apartment in a video tour oif a house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Paige MoonShade! I wanted to know that do you use photoshop for those pictures? What do you use to design those pictures? (like the one in this post)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how to use photo shop. The image with my wizards was made for me this was very long ago. This is my wizards looks http://www.paigemoonshade.com/2016/05/my-wizards-may-2016.html

      Delete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade