Thursday, November 11, 2010

MooShu Gardens, Learn something new.


Greetings wizards,

I have learn something new for my housing readers. MooShu gardens :). I was not the person who found this but you know me I wont leave them the way they look. :) This is a crafted item Sold by Eudora Tangletree in Olde town. Very simple recipe and you use the basic crafting table.






Off to decorating, Now like I said you know me I want my housing to be as real looking as possible, so this being said all gardens must have plants :). I found one that could be pineapples, of course must have my very own lotus garden and some wild bamboo, hum wait I see mushrooms growing will have to fix that later on ;). This was very simple to create small blue trimmed rug and tic tac toe board or chessboard, place rug then board and move only rug to area you want garden. Place all the objects you want in your garden on the board and pick up the rug, now you can place your garden right over the top. Add you details these items make or break your area, like my shovel and wheel barrel. Behold my own version of Wizard101 gardens.

RQ5LD9L49432F6M6QL9Q




I hope everyone has a great Veteran's Day and as a tribute I have placed my statue in the most perfect spot. Thank you to all the armed forces. Until next time, happy house decorating.

Your friend,
Paige MoonShade

2 comments:

  1. Nice job on the gardens! The bamboo lot kinda reminds me of a corn field.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :D I made that while I was writing this post. I had wished I had more bamboo. This garden went perfect in the watchtower hall house.

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade