Thursday, August 14, 2014

Pirate101 Test Realm-Arrgust 2014


The Tower of Moo Manchu or as I like to call it Mad Cow Tower. This is a extremely fun though very challenging tower. Fun dialogue with even a part where they make you want to be evil. Warning Don't drink the elixir. I sure wanted to though. The group I was with Chrissy ,Alyssa and myself. I think we has a blast of a good time. Some really great drops from this tower,  from a mask (posted below) to corrupted pets , furniture even a Musketeer weapon I wish I could use. I can sure stitch it to a lower level though.
New earrings and glasses make for more unique pirates , I do wish we could wear like a gold loop and a eye patch together I feel these should be separate from the eye patch. I would love to wear both.
Flag changing every get tired of your ship flag? Well now you can change it and see what your companions will look like. I know some pirate were not liking their colors after they made their awesome flags.
Last up  Cool ranch has a way to easy travel from one skyway to another. Just take a ride on the stage coach to get where you want to go.. Pretty cool right? All these updates and more can be read about at Pirate101 Update Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade