Friday, August 1, 2014

Congratulations to Kiersten , Leala and Tom

I wanted to give a special congratulations to Kiersten for her promotion on becoming an Wizard101 game designer. You were such an excellent community manager I know you will be a great game designer. I cannot wait to see what you have planned for us in the future.

To Leala aka Leesha Drakheart
Congratulations on becoming a Wizard101 Community Manager I can see a awesome community team of Tom and Leala as they work together to help our community. 

Ahoy! Bonnie Anne have i told you that your still my favorite companion. ;)

To learn more check out this months new letter at Wizard101 Newsletter and Pirate101 Newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade