Monday, August 4, 2014

Pirate101 Hideout- Noble Felix Yellowfish

Welcome to Felix's "Grotto of Miracles". Felix uses his love of statues to create full theme. From the very first time stepping of my ship I was able to see how much Felix cared for his hideout. From dancing statues who show a silhouette of dancers , to crystals placed just in the right places. He even has a little area for his pets. 
Felix has 2 favorite areas , The Summoning Temple and his Library. I have to agree that Summoning Temple was pretty awesome, so was the library. I think my favorite area was the little graveyard he made. Felix had it all , even a fortune tellers table. Thank you Felix for this wonder Pirate hideout tour.

1 comment:

  1. Yea that Felix is gifted in many ways. He has improved it a LOT since the last time I was there and it wasn't that long ago. Well done Felix. Keep up the great work. :D
    Nice tour Paige, thanks. :D

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade