Monday, July 23, 2018

How Did I Get Here? Marleybone Jail



Hanging out with Freddy Ninelives when I saw some yarn on the ground, I stopped to pick it up and Freddy called the coppers! The Copper called me a thief? I was like Sir it was just laying here on the ground how does that make me a thief? The Copper said for talking back I had to spend the rest of the month in the Marleybone Jail making sweaters for Yuletide in July Ugly Sweater Ball. Yup, that's how I got here in the slammer.

 Every jail needs a star so I used the star chalice on top of the guards desk. The folding stool is in the jail cell, I needed something to sit on to do all that knitting. I used the Yuletide Stag as a decoration on the shelf, after all I needed something to keep me in the Yuletide spirit. The hanging onions I made larger which made for the perfect balls of tan yarn, then we have the Leaf-Bare Tree which became the perfect hat and coat rack for the officer who is making sure I knit those ugly sweaters.

3 comments:

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade