Friday, November 17, 2017

Squid Ink Farming and 125 Dropped Gear and Dwarf Furniture

Located in Ariel Jungle is the Secret Tunnel dungeon.  3 Pretty simple battles  and plenty of drops squid ink, cabal gears and dwarf furniture not counting seeds and jewels.  Below I posted images of the cabal gear seems hats , boots and staffs are the best of the gear.  

I will be adding as I get more items to drop and I did mention furniture! I want to thank some friends from twitter for some of these images. Scarlet, Justin Blue and Iridian Willowglen. Did I forget to mention if you finish the dungeon each time you can receive 4130 gold after talking.














1 comment:

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade