Tuesday, June 16, 2015

New Mobile Game from KingsIsle!!!



Rise & Destroy is currently in soft launch in  Australia & Ireland!. What is a soft launch? Best is to check out Wiki Here. It's basically,  English mobile games launching in not so populated countries to test their product. So are you from Australia & Ireland!?? Check out https://www.riseanddestroy.com/ and let me know how you like it.

From what I have seen this is going to be a fun and exciting new mobile game. I know my house is excited and cannot wait for the fall of 2015 to come! We want to Rise and Destroy!! The graphics for this mobile game give that KingsIsle feel that we all come to love at my house. Can Fall come quicker?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade