Monday, May 11, 2015

Tournaments During Membership Benefits

  During the last few days memberships had free tournaments. Although over now I wanted to talk about all the fun I had and tickets I won. Now remember I'm here only for the fun and I'm not very good at PvP, though I gave it my best shot and still won in the end. Look at all that nice furniture!

 Over the last few days my balance wizard won 4750 tickets which bought me some nice pieces for my new Wizard Museum. I meet some really nice players. I tried single tournaments and teams. I think my favorite was the classic and the 2v2. The larger teams I was getting to confused easy. Hope everyone had fun and won tickets. See you during the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade