Thursday, April 23, 2015

April 2015 Updates!!

So far my favorite things are; The two new housing gauntlets, Baddle of the bands and Tanglewood Terror. Baddle of the band being my favorite! After you complete these 2 gauntlets you will have an awesome  statue for your house.

While battling in the baddle of the bands I have won many things from; gear, new music instruments, a pet and a new mount! lots of jewels also. I think of these like a hoard pack with a added fun factor. Plus you get more items at 500 crowns these are a steal. remember though these are one-shot meaning once your in there you need to complete it.
Headbangers
Rockstar
Rocker's stagewear
Sassaphone
Moody Groovers
keytar
Elctric Violin
Frankenjammer
Polka dot flying V
Synthesize
Playable Xanadu Smashers
New hairstyles are in the crowned shop! Each of these have a school flare to them So far my favorite is the Midterm. I showed images of both the girl and boy styles of all 5 below.
Midterm

A is for Effort

Pop Quiz

Final Exam

Lunch Bell

Dragonspyre fishing!! Yes that right you can now fish in lava and I have to tell you its a blast. You can see me pulling out a sentinel. Whats a sentinel? Check out the update notes here to find out more. Oh yeah I almost forgot Jewel Socketing , just look at all the jewels I have pick up in the last couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade