Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Spring Festival has begun

It's time to put away all those winter clothes because Eggbert is back in the spiral with all his festive items. From my favorite piece the hopper staff to the bunny mount and suit Eggbert has has it all.  So run wizards to the shopping district and see him today. Oh and Don't forget we got three new holiday fish waiting to be caught.


Don't forget if your looking for those springtime pets in Pirate101 they are back today also. I know pirates have been looking for the yellow marshadillow in the morphing tent. Here's your chance to get your very own.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, those egg fish are completely darling! The remind me a little of the pysanky, the Ukranian decorated eggs, I like to make during Lent. Thank you very much for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade