Thursday, February 20, 2014

Pirate101 Mini Update

Ahoy Pirates,
Let me see where am I in the game. My Swashbuckler is through Aquila and just about have my Witchdoctor through. I'll be starting on a Musketeer once my Witchdoctor is done. My Buccaneer is halted in Aquila, at least till I figure get through a Musketeer.

I did find some interesting piece of news I haven't known before The ship from the Hoodoo Bundle is dye-able!! Yeah okay you might of known this but just learned this piece of information this weekend, of course I went purple ;) All pieces except for the sails are dyeable. I do wish the sails were , come on They would really looks awesome purple ;) or even a lt blue.

4 comments:

  1. Paige, unrelated to this post, I want to congratulate you for getting a house on the Top Decorated Board at Myrella Windspar's Castle Tours! I haven't had the chance to see it at the moment, cause its always full! Must be pretty good, though I never had a doubt it would be anything else. Hope to see more of your stuff on the leaderboard (Hopefully alongside mine *Fingers Crossed*).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. To my understanding there seem to be a bug. That once the house is full it always is. I'm even unable to go there. I do hope for everyone to see it soon.

      Delete
  2. According to Jack they are supposed to be dyeable, It's a bug they are looking into. :D

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade