Thursday, August 16, 2012

Extra Housing Elixir & New Furniture!!


That is right Wizards You can now purchase an extra housing elixir in the crowned shop. This little bottle will allow you to have more houses on one single wizard and is very reasonable for 2500 crowns. Not only do we get this elixir we also get new furniture in which you can pick up for either crowns or in game gold. Here is a list of some of the newest items.

Tower bell
Armor display
Red Fox Chair
Iron fountain
Avalon Gazebo
Avalon Platform
Sword and Rose shield
Melee Weapons
Avalon King Stained Glass
Alavlon King Statue
Table and Benches
Wooden Wagon
Melee Weapons Rack
Avalon Weapons Rack
Avalon Spear rack

I thought I would give you some images to show all my readers how these items look. Some of them I really love.  I cannot wait to start using these pieces in a house, so until next time. Happy house decorating.

Your friend
Paige MoonShade





1 comment:

  1. @Jeffrey RedFlame i like this whole thing your doing its very creative and fun! I ant wait to see the top winners for the gift your giving out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade