Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Hidden Temple ( Sun Palace)



Greetings wizards,

Welcome to my hidden Aztec temple. I decided to create my sun palace into a hidden temple lost in a lush jungle of plants and animals. It was fun trying to get each piece to look as if it could really be a real life jungle. From palms trees to the large canopy trees even the elephant ear plants added that perfect touch. There was one time I started asking friends what kind of animals would we find in the jungles, it was so much fun trying to find ones that were like ones they were mentioning. Both images below show the jungle and a view from the balcony.




There is a hidden cove through a wall on the arena side of the house, what a better way to make a hidden Marleybonian camp site for all those adventurers coming from Marleybone.



I took my vision of the inside from a few rain forest images I found on the internet. Bright colors and lush plant life. I even added bamboo and water gardens. To complete a full look of nature flowing through each of the rooms.






Of course what house can be without a kitchen and bamboo fountain dining hall, completed with plants to keep the natural feel flowing. A music hall which in all is my favorite room. Sofas to sit and enjoy to violin and piano playing, while watching the water fountain adds much needed surreal feels to complete this house.






I hope everyone enjoys this housing segment and until next time, happy house decorating.

Your friend,
Paige MoonShade


3 comments:

  1. I am planning to buy that castle! Awesome, how you decorated it. It has given me some insparation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool!!! i am trying to figure out how to decorate mine... but i am VERY low on gold.. and tips??


    Add me on w101

    Grace Skywalker

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade