Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Housing Showcase Christina IceDreamer

Greetings Wizards.

I had a chance to visit Christina IceDreamer's MFP house and she was gracious enough to let me take screenshots for my readers. When you first go to her house It feels like you landed in a land of ice this made my ice wizard right at home .:) I got laughed when I saw her security system all along the wall Robots with pet cannons just waiting to remove any one acting up. Around the outside of house you come to Ambrose watching over her hedge maze. There is even a nice little area to have those outside parties. I went into the arena area, I felt a warmth come over me this area is more for Professor Falmea, Spectacular view of suns and banners ready for any heated battle. I ran quickly inside for fear of my Ice wizard melting. Once inside the house you find a room for a dinner party,a sandy desert room and a Kitty party! There is even a room for bad people to stay in. I made a slide show of her house I do hope you enjoy this house as much as I did.




I wanted to give one more showcase piece of Kevin BattleBlood's Pet chess set. I had the opportunity to play awhile back ,very good and interesting idea :) I don't know I think he was winning ;) .




If you would like me to showcase your Wizard101 house, you can find me at Wizard101 Central ,my blog , Twitter or Diary of a Wizard. Please remember to Follow the rules for each site, as each vary. Until next time ,happy house decorating.

Your friend,
Paige MoonShade

5 comments:

  1. Nice video :D How does the friend code work??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyyy, I have a way less awesome MFP, would you like to see ANOTHER of my houses? I know I'm probably annoying, but PPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEE?

    P. S. Tell Christina good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nessa.
    Are you talking about the friend code on my blog here? or ingame friend code?

    Arthur, I will tell her and sure would love to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um the friend code on your blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nessa, here is the info on that friend code
    Invite your friends and family to play and have more fun!
    Not only will you have more fun, but you can also get 1250 Crowns for each new person who creates a new Wizard101 account and makes single Wizard101 purchase of $6 or more on that account. Plus the new friend or family member who made the purchase will also get 1250 Crowns!
    to find out more go here
    https://www.wizard101.com/game/options

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade