Thursday, February 24, 2011

Weekly update.

Greetings Wizards,

let's see been playing in test. All houses and new items to me seem to be working perfect. Just waiting on them to go to live realm now. Still working on the Wizard(101) of Oz house. Waiting on the new walls & floorings to go live. Going to watch the movie again today and see more of the Emerald city ,need to get that part just right :).

Now let's talk about posting to my blog. If your comment has an offsite not related to Wizard101 link it will more than likely not be posted. This blog is wizard101 related, all links will be Wizard101 related. I will not publish comments that are not fit for kids to read. Please keep it clean.
Thank you.

Back to housing , If any Wizards want me to see their ingame house, all you need to do is ask. Most easiest place to find me is at Wizard101 Central I am pretty much always there. Just send me a message and we can set up a meet to view your house. You can also comment here on my blog, find me on twitter & Diary of a wizard.

Wizard101 has such a awesome community of players to find community links go to Wizard101 Fansites . Way to go! Wizard101 community is awesome! I am honored just to be part of it. So until next time ,happy house decorating.

Your friend,
Paige MoonShade

3 comments:

  1. Ah Paige :)
    Thank you for constantly updating the blog as to what happens in-game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tHey Paige,
    I was thinking, for the emerald city, you could use a green dyed mask for the glasses the gate guy gives , and ask some life wizards to walk around and have some green pets around, and have a lot of green plants around. Try to make house like structures with green objects. Just remember HAVE EVERYTHING GREEN!!
    For oz, You could have a lot of fire items for the lions meet, a manaquin with girl dresses for the tinmans meet, and for the giant head, just go to the deaths house's basement to use the giant flaming head.

    Hope that helps!!

    TALON NIGHTSHADE

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are more than welcome professor.

    Talon that is a awesome idea for the gate. I know I want to have the ball room dance scene with live wizards :).

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade