Sunday, January 23, 2011

Paige MoonShade & PvP

Greetings wizards,

As Promised I have been doing some PvP. I have done some ranked and some in players homes and what I have found out is. I like it as long as it's not in ranked. Been having some fun at players houses, very respectful , well mannered, PvP nights. These have no teams made up you just run in and that is your team. Now don't get me wrong there are some unmannered players that get in but those are quickly sent away by owner of house. One thing I have found out with these kinds of matches verses ranked matches; Players don't care how much you shield, stun, block each other or heal. This is a way to learn how to over come these. You win some you lose some , it's all about the fun!
There is a video feed of last nights PvP fun night if you are interested in watching Check out PVP Party commentary . I want to give Kodos to Kevin battleBlood and to everyone who does PvP fun nights.


Let me talk about some of the ranked 1v1 battles I have had. Well for one I have had a few really good ones and a few really bad ones, some wins some losses, it's all good. One thing I have found out its more about keeping the rank than having fun. I am one not to care about rank if I lose I do, if I win I do. I will say ranked is not for me ,I play to have fun not to worry about how much rank I can have. Please remember Players- We all play Wizard101 to have fun, If we all keep well mannered, very respectful, we all have fun. win or lose. :)

On to housing, Well of course we have to talk about housing ;). If you have a battle arena MFP house and want me to showcase it while players are having PvP fun nights give me a shout out, and until next time, happy house decorating.

Your friend,
Paige MoonShade

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention, Paige, and thank you very much for coming out and giving PVP another go! You dished out some very nice plays yourself :)

    We'll continue doing commentaries whenever we have more PVP parties (and it would be awesome if you do find more houses to showcase so we can try out some new settings); thanks for pointing that out too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those gargantuan frogs really pack a punch, but you caught the fizzle bug one match ;). You're pretty good Paige with those 1k Earthquakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! yeah is that the fizzle bug you gave me :P
    Thanks for the comments guys, I dunno about good but I think I can stand on my feet pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paige you did GREAT!

    Fizzle bugs like to be passed around so never worry about them!

    The PvP parties are there so we all enjoy ourselves and have a GREAT time! I am glad you are enjoying them too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uhhh, hi. Letting ya know i got one almost immedieatly after i showed you my villa. So, you ever want to come have one let me know. bye ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade