Monday, October 25, 2010

Wizards School of Magic (Palace)



Greetings Wizards,

I have been decorating my massive fantasy palace and have a few things done I thought i would show you. First off theme I choose Magic school theme as it looked like Hogwarts to me or not sure if any one know Howl's moving castle? Both of these movies are my inspiration here. I see many other themes that can be made Camelot, fairy palace, Kingdoms,so much more.



This house has 3 hidden passages, 2 you go through walls and one teleporter, 10 rooms of different sizes, many passages aka halls and the grounds/outside are spectacular. Oh lets not forget the personal arena. You can have 250/250 items and 50/50 pets. I do wish there were a bit more items and pets but I am sure myself and you can make it very special. So anyway,I went with the Wizards School of Magic for my theme.

I have a few things done one of which any Harry Potter fan would know ;).That is right it is the whomping willow. :) I was trying so many different ways to get that flying car to look right and my mind went blank then a friend said wait have you tried the wind swept tree? Well and there we have it. To do this you must first fly the car then place the tree, in a earlier segment you can see how to float bigger objects.
 I would look here though ;)
Lets head inside first area well everyone should recognize the common, you can also see parts of the professor hall of pictures ,oops how did that lynx picture get in there *blushes* hehe that spot is saved for Ambrose picture but I still need to craft it.The joke is my nickname is Cat ;) always need humor in houses. I am still working on the final touches of this room.




Now no school is a school without some sort of class rooms, I went with potions and charms classes. Potions class was a tricky one I had to try everything to get the beakers for potion making the right height on top of the student desks ended up being a simple wooden bench , set beaker in right place twist the bench and slide it away. Charms class was very simple still working on final details.




The grand hall Is not finished but Ill give a picture of it is starting to look. when I am done I hope to find someone who is good at making video's for me ;) hint hint anyone? It will be awhile before i am finished. I want to show you this one place outside I am building its kinda like Hagrid's and the Spider cave ,I wont go much into detail here as I am still really working on it but Ill show picture of a sneak peek as I am not happy with the way it looks at this time.



One thing for everyone to remember we are all decorators ,even you if just place items around your house you are a decorator. Believe me I have a house I call simply storage ;) but I still had to place those items even if it looks like a mess. All housing is awesome everyone has different views. So until next time, happy house decorating.

Your friend,
Paige MoonShade

21 comments:

  1. Well done! I rather like the direction you took.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paige, despite my grudge against the MFP, you truly made the thing look awesome. Realistc almost. I love the dining hall and the common room and the forest. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your wonderful comment, I do try my best on decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey paige!
    Nice place!
    Even though i think its wrong KI gave cards for free to people.
    YOU ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING GOOD!
    when i buy mine i so want to do that great hall!
    but instead i gonna make it a little different like by some pillars maybe ad some floating pumpkins!
    maybe i can craft a mannequin and make it dumbledore!!!!!!!!
    lol great house!
    BY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd be happy to make a video. I just did a video of Victoria Spiritblossom's house the other day. Still working on getting it uploaded. I'll send you a link when i get it posted. I really love what you've done with the place. My only suggestion? Add a ton of spider pets in the forest. :)

    Love love love it.

    Your friend,
    Blaze Silvefist
    The Awesome Sauce-erer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I got spiders in the forest ;) and I finally got the cave looking right :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally awesome job! Harry Potter, FTW! Lol.

    By the way, how does one join the "bloggers club?" :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You could leave your blog Url here or The Friendly Necormancer is the top wizard101 blogger
    http://thefriendlynecromancer.blogspot.com/
    I would start there :)
    Thanks its not complete but working on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. how did you get the house is it even a house

    ReplyDelete
  10. The house is from the game stop gift card
    https://www.wizard101.com/game/giftcards

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a big question, where do you find the teleporter??? I cant find it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, go to the grand hall, go behind the platform stand, turn right go up and make a left through door. keeping going and its on the right size.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I did mine like a summer camp at first, sort of like camp half-blood, complete with a temple but then i went back and made it into some movie sets for 'the lightning thief' a movie some friends and i are doing. so far i have Hades' throne room and Crusty's water-bed palace.
    on my other houses i have tunnel of love, percy's apartment, medusa's lair. do you have any tips on how turn invisible? thanks.
    ~Autumn owlglade

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Place Paige I love your castle!If you have any suggestions on decorating big places let me know.I also cant think of a theme for my wooded cottage any ideas are appreciated!
    Fiona FiaryBreath
    level 25 Fire

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there i just got my MFP i was wondering where you got the common room's wallpapers, how you got the candles to float and the cave thanks :) AMAZING BY THE WAY ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. That wall paper is sold in wizard city housing shop. Its the wizardly one. Candles can be floated by using a carved podium found in bazaar.

    ReplyDelete
  17. How do you use the carved podiums? not exactly sure
    thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Take the craved podium you can stack those to get different heights. Place small candle on top,turn the top podium one turn and move it away.

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade