Sunday, September 5, 2010

Housing Showcase 3



Greetings Wizards,

This weeks showcase is brought to you by Benjamin Fairydust. His Myth school house is decorated in such a fancy style made me feel special about having this showcase.
Lets start with the opening picture. When you first port to Ben's house seems like any other Myth house boy was I mistaken.

As we walked along the yard areas I found some very interesting and truly awesome views, from simple out coves to spirit chambers hidden into the deep island underground. We can start off this tour with a crystal tree creative and awesome.



There is also and working pool house with a shallow and deep in of the pool. a pretty out cove and a piggle fleet, these pictures will be in the slide show at the end of this tour. Lets take a trip under the island this spirit chamber was nothing but breath taking ,completely thought out of how things needed to be placed.










Let take a trip inside, when you first arrive inside Ben's house you are struck with an amazing display of lights from his grand entrance, I was Wowed by the amazing effects and creative thought it took to build this entrance. As we move along the house you have rooms made for each area. A Dragonspyre room, Mad Lab, homemade creative fountain area and a full blown restaurant! Above you will see pictures of the entrance and the restaurant, all other rooms are in the slide show.Hope everyone enjoys this weeks show case as much as I did. Until next time, happy house decorating.

Your friend,
Paige MoonShade



4 comments:

  1. Wow, this house is absolutely amazing and have definitely inspire me to work further more with my myth house. I hope to see my house one day on your blog Paige [:

    ReplyDelete
  2. k paige here vanessa is meet me in the wizard city deck shop realm-seraph area-1 at 9:00PM tonight or if cant make it 4:00PM tomorrow thx BY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Vanessa ,
    I did not get this message until this morning. You will need to give me a bit of advance on times, maybe this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  4. phew np i couldnt make it either... well i could i just forgot XD umso to make things easier you make the time thx by

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade