Thursday, January 28, 2016

I'm Back!!!

That's right I got my new computer and  back in Wizard101 and Pirate101  with the help of an amazing community.  I still cannot believe this and I thank everyone so much! It means so much to me. I'm still working on setting everything up, I'll be there soon enough for now let me get my first coming back blog post out.

So for my first post back I want to talk about the Witches Hoard Pack . This pack has so many Polaris items from;  moving NPC's , ice blocks, furniture and icy covered trees! What better way for me to come back? When there's a Pack-a-Palooza! All packs are on sale in Wizard101 and Pirate101!!  All packs are up to 50% off!



NEW KITTY! Pirate101

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! It was a privilege to be part of this wonderful community that got our Paige back where she belongs. *Chrissy Hugs*.

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade