Saturday, January 16, 2016

Omg I'm getting a computer!!

Omg can I just give a great big Thank you to everyone who donated.  Wow just wow!. When Sheldon and Kelsey kept asking me to let them run a fundraiser to get a new computer I was very against it.  As my computer got worse and worse I finally gave in and let them.  Not sure what I ever did to make people want to help me,... I'm just in awe and thank you from the bottom of my heart. I hope I do everyone justice in keeping up my blog work.  Just wow!.speechless

Hugs
Paige

Sheldon , Kelsey
You both ...

Sheldon you will always be my online son hugs you
Kelsey hope I can always call you sis. Hugs You

4 comments:

  1. You are quite welcome Paige. You are very loved by this community, especially Me :D You have given so much to us, it is about time we were able to give a little bit back to you. *Chrissy Hugs* <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve it!
    Congrats to you and your great wizard101 supporters:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news Paige! Be sure to post a pic when you get it! Angela ShadowGarden aka LOTS Charmed One

    ReplyDelete
  4. " Not sure what I ever did to make people want to help me,..." *shrugs* We just Love you, Paige.
    That's ok, yes? Generosity breeds the same. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade