Friday, September 6, 2013

Pirate101 Mini update

I have been so busy trying to decorate 2 houses The Witchdoctor House ( shown above) and the Buccaneer House I simply forgot this weeks post. Not to worry Tales of Mina De Bouff has something in store for talk like a pirate day. I'm hoping to have this house finished and posted before then. Pirates if you have a Pirate101 house that you would like to showcase Send me a message at Paige@Paigemoonshade.com. (If you are under the age of 13 make sure to have your parents or guardians permission). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade