Friday, September 6, 2013

Housing Showcase-Alia FrostSinger

Today I bring you the Krokotopian House of Alia FrostSinger. Alia's house is like an Oasis. Alia has lovely fountains, with small areas that transforms this desert into a magical garden. While I was looking around the outside Alia's house I noticed this first area, Look at the fountain, even though it is a flowing way above ground it still has that underground water pool, as if showing the water that still flows under the house.
Alia's Favorite area in where you stand on top of the perch to see all the fountains around this area. I have to agree that view is amazing. I really like this area where Alia made Krokotopain head fountains. Each head flowing with water absolutely brilliant  Thank you Alia for allow me to visit your Desert Oasis.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Paige, so very much for posting
    and highlighting my krok home!
    I must say that you made it look so very nice!
    It was a joy to decorate and even more fun
    to share with you and your loyal readers.

    I love visiting decorated homes and seeing
    the creativity of these Wizard 101 artists.
    Thank you for your special efforts and taking the time to share them with us!

    Love and laughter,
    Alia. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade