Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Perilous Paige's Witchdoctor Class - Mormo's House

Welcome to Mormo's House a place is mystery and Mystic creations. Okay yeah ;) All I can say is who wouldn't love this house! Just look at the views, add a bit of Mooshu flare and you have it a place set for any Witchdoctor or Water mole. I took some of the new Stone dragons and made some fencing. Even added some bamboo to give that earthy feeling. 
I carried the same style inside the  waterway area, though I did want to add some housing, after all every house needs that lived in detail. Watermole shacks and cooking fish give a great look to this area. I do wonder if those fish were caught in that water though. I should ask Mormo.
I decided to decorate the inside of the buildings a bit different. I went more classic for the upstairs and down stairs I made fresh water areas. Was sure needed with all those mystic waterways. The above image shows  how I took the Witchdoctor packs and made a living area. Mormo's actual living area is in the below image. I hope everyone enjoys my Witchdoctor class house. I think Mormo will.

2 comments:

  1. Wow paige u r so amazing it looks fantastic! Thanks for sharing that with us :D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The house looks spooky with a mooshu flare. Love it! XD

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade