Monday, November 26, 2012

Pyramid of the Lost Horizon-Decorating tips

                                         

I have been so busy decorating houses you would not believe how many I am working on. When the new Dino bundle came out from game stop. I started working it this house asap. I have been wanting to create a Prehistoric/ Aztecian style house for a very long time. I thought I would show how far I am along with this house and explain my decorating style.

 As you can see I wont be doing much to the top level of the pyramid . I will add a few of the new cratfed Gold Azteca Columns as those I believe would look amazing in the corner spots of top view. I also added the Sun Dial from MMO that was given out. This house is so amazing with beautiful features.



On the sides of the pyramid are these large land areas that can become a vast forest, stomping grounds for all your dinosaurs  or even a Aztecian village! With some well placed crafted leaning palms and a few of the large willow trees from Celestia you can create a small forest easily. Add in some minor details like logs, plants and flowers and your forest comes alive. 


An Aztecian village can be easily created with gorilla huts from Zafaria and misc details items from Azteca you can create a well lived in village. Added food, weapons for safety and much needed fencing to keep out any unwanted wondering dinosaur sure does bring this small village to live. I even hid the mini tag and zeke games within the trees. ;) I thought this house would be amazing for those games.


On the other side of the pyramid you can find a smaller land area in which I created a flying dinosaur area. These dinosaurs come in the prehistoric bundle from Walmart. It also comes with this amazing tree house decoration. You can actually climb inside this tree house and receive gifts each day. Another smaller area I am still working on will be for those stegosaurus that comes in the Dino bundle from Game stop. I will save that for my finished house segment. I am adding  plant life to give them a very special home.


Last place I can show at this time is this grand entry. This entry has a sunken in area in which I place a crafted stone pond though You can use any type of item in this area. I love the actual throne base Kingsisle has made in this room . I crafted the feather throne, some fans, even a mannequin with the Dino bundle gear on it to be the king of this pyramid. On the top I place a statue and crafted 2 of those crafted Azteca blazers. This is where I have to end this segment and continue on decorating. Until next time. Happy house decorating .

Your friend,
Paige MoonShade

13 comments:

  1. It looks amazing, Paige! *.* Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you get the mannequin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx Paige!!! :) But which vendor sells it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is only one crafting vendor in Marleybone that sale furniture. Felecia? over by where you go to station right outside

      Delete
    2. Ok, thanks soooooooooo much I really appriciate it, i've been looking for it forever! (At the bazaar). :)

      Delete
  4. Where did you get those Aztecan huts for your awesome village?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are from Zafaria, Drum Jungle. It is actually a free to pick up item. You can also find them in the bazaar

      Delete
  5. How do you get the gold for all the stuff, especially the crafted things? I am planning to get this house, and already have like 57,000 gold, but I can easily spend 100,000 on a house. You should see my friend Lauren Skullblood's Pyramid, she didn't stick with the theme of the house, but hers is still awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gardening and farming When gardening sell all snacks ranks 6 and under and all TC. Halfang is always a good farming spot.

      Delete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade