Monday, November 19, 2012

Aztecasaurs diorama Winners!!!

First off I want to say every entry won! Wizards you really did amaze me with your creative skills. Here are your diorama winners Congratulations to everyone !! Just so everyone knows there were no random draw winners. All entries I received are posted. :)
All codes have been sent to winners.

Duncan Stormthief & Katherine Nightsong
I have to share how  this was put together.
Here is our azteca diorama contest entry. We would like to say something about the process of making this diorama :) 

All things are hand made, mostly of kitchen products. We made our natural, non-chemical, plasticine, with flour, food dyer (cocoa powder for brown color), lemon juice, and instant powder juice for nice smell :)
We used kitchen nylon for water and volcano, and then dyed it with watercolors. Tree is made from various plants. Nest is made of noodles for soup which is sprayed with water and cocoa powder.. On dinos we used sunflower and pumpkin seeds. Rocks are actually candies, and dirt is also cocoa powder. 
Destiny Mistshard It's a Cake

James DragonCatcher

Steven Titanbringer
Lindsey Goldenglove

Julia Dreamcaster


Michael Ice

Arielle Firecaster
Blaze DragonHunter
Michelle MoonCatcher
Fallon Favenshade

16 comments:

  1. Wow - these are impressive! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I got last place..... :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were no last place you did an amazing job :)

      Delete
    2. Oh! Yay me then! :D

      Delete
  3. All of these rock! I love the creativity and ideas displayed in them all- Bravo winners, and others who entered!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will there be more contests to win Prehistoric Bundle stuff??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paige, I never got my email (Arielle Firecaster) could you send it again? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will resend it. It will be sent to the email that you sent your entry in with.

      Delete
    2. I resent via replay to email the entry was sent in about 5 minutes ago.

      Delete
    3. I still dont see it :( Can I send you another email to send it to through the original one I sent in my entry with?

      Delete
    4. Check your spam folder or send me another email so I can show you which email I sent it too.

      Delete
    5. I have sent from both my Paige and my contest emails. I am unsure why you are not receiving your entry. Please remember to check spam folder

      Delete
  6. Hi, this is Mike lol. Facing the same problem as Arielle, I didn't receive an email.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will resend. Please check your spam folder or send me another email and I will tell you which email I sent it too.

      Delete
    2. I have sent from both my Paige and my contest emails. I am unsure why you are not receiving your entry. Please remember to check spam folder

      Delete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade