Thursday, November 22, 2012

Caption This!--contest

Caption this Picture
This contest is now over
Caption this picture is as simple as it sounds. Make a caption for the image above and send it to Contest@paigemoonshade.com with the email with your wizards name and title Caption This by Monday November 26th, 6pm central. You could be one of the winners of a Dino Bundle or 1000 crowns. Winners will be posted in this topic Tuesday November 27th, 2012. 


10 Lucky winners!
2 winners will receive their very own Dino Bundle which can be found at Game stop!

*Aztecosaur pyramid with hidden catacombs.
*Two person Dino mount
*Hunter's bow
*Warrior outfit
*Pet baby saurus
*5000 crowns( sub is not one of the options  this gift only has crowns)

8 Winners of 1000 crowns!!

Winners will be posted here

Ezmee Shadowblade-- Dino Bundle
Dino: I cant see a thing over this statue..
   You: Just move to the left. No,No not the right.
 Dino: Is it left or right?
    You: LEFT!
  Dino: My left or your left.
    You: Were facing the same way, so we have the same left.
Dino: Oh! so which way is left again.
   You: You know what... never mind.

Gavin Stormwhisperer-- Dino Bundle
Red Dinosaur: 3..........2..............1.........READY OR NOT, HERE I COME
1000 crown winners 

Brandon Sandcloud
Excuse me, can you tell me which way is the bazaar?

James Dragoncatcher
I spy with my tiny eyes a triceratops behind this statue! 

Tatiana shadowflame
Dino:: Peek a boo, I see you!!            Paige:: Rex how many times have I told you to stop scaring the locals?

Isaac Swiftblade
T-Rex: If i stand perfectly still he won't be able to see me.

Villager: I tout i saw a T-Wex!?

Alex
ROOAARRRR! Were you scared? Tell me honestly.


Michelle Unicornbringer
the red dino: aghhh a carnivorous rex!.* after looking at the wizard riding it* aghh a wizard on a carnivorous rex! run!

Llewella
knew i should've turned left at Albuquerque!

Alura HexCaster 
Tyranosaurus: Hehe...No one will find me here.
Aztecasuar: Peek-a-boo I see you!
Tyranosaurus: Darn it! My tail must've given me away






Codes will be sent via email of entry. Please have your parents or guardians permission if you are under the age of 13. I will also be giving away 2 more bundles plus crowns via twitter @PaigeMoonShade over the holiday weekend. All 2 with new images.

Good luck everyone!!
Thank you Kingsisle for these wonderful gifts.

8 comments:

  1. Are the winners gonna be randomly picked or based on the caption creativety?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Myself and another judge and reading each one. and from those that we both liked for creativity there will be a random draw from that list. :)

      Delete
  2. Do we need to send you the picture also?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you send in more than one caption into this contest?

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade