Monday, April 30, 2012

Housing Showcase- Isaiah

Top of the world


Welcome to Isaiah's college of hidden places. I traveled all over Isaiah's house and found very interesting features he created. I got to swim in a pool and travel to the top of the world and look down on the land. look at all those treetops.


Teachers lounge


Isaiah had different areas set up too. This one place really caught my eye :) He called it the teachers lounge. This place was entertaining and I had to stop for a bit to look at all the detail. A fountain was built up with stones and he even had a lightning tree. When we traveled inside we had class rooms, the food court and the dormitories.  Thank you so much Isaiah for letting me visit your wonderful college of hidden places, simply unique. Until next time. Happy housing decorating.


Your friend,
Paige MoonShade 

Girls dormitory


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade