Saturday, April 7, 2012

Housing Showcase: Gabriel LegendHammer



Gabriel Legendhammer's  Sun Palace has a wide variety of areas to check out from the lush green forest to frozen hidden areas.  So much to see I had fun just searching around. Although now I have to talk to him about this dead forest I landed in I do believe those spiders were trying to get me. One place that really caught my eye was this amazing farmers market.  I sure wanted to shop there. ;)


Inside his palace I got to view a grand dining hall, a den and a wonderful music room. All felt so cozy I could sit there for ever. Then I saw this teleporter, when I walked through this porter I landed in this outstanding storage room. Yes, I said storage room. This room had everything from food creates scaffolding to precious treasures hidden away from view. I do think he needed some pets control though . ;)


Thank you for allowing me to view your amazing house Gabriel, I had a wonderful time. Oh and that Professor Greyrose bobble head really wanted to come home with me. ;)   So until next time, happy house decorating.


Your friend,
Paige MoonShade



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade