Monday, April 2, 2012

Housing Showcase: Brandon SandCloud






Brandon SandCloud's  decorating style of elegant simplicity shows that he can make anything beautiful with easy. Brandon showed me 2 houses , his Sultan's Palace and Sun palace both if his houses were decorated so beautiful.  


As I walked from room to room  I felt the ease of simple back to the basics decorating and I have to say he did a brilliant job. Each room I went through, I could tell that he planned out to show a elegance of grandeur . Thank you so much Brandon. I had such a wonderful time viewing your houses. Until next time, happy house decorating.


Your friend,
Paige MoonShade




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade