Thursday, January 5, 2012

Housing showcase: Elijah StormHeart


Elijah's royal playhouse shows much care in decorating. From the beach front swimming area to a hidden teleporter inside the waterfall. When I first came to Elijah's house I first saw the swimming beach front area. He detailed the water area with rocks and a fountain placed just in the right spot, even has the wooden walk pier to jump off of. On the beach were rugs placed to look like beach towels and torches with hay ontop of each for the umbrellas.




Once inside he offered me some tea. ;) and then I saw this wonderful kitchen nook with a cupboard for food supplies. That was when I asked may I take pictures. I always look for that special decorated area that make me go Wow! Oh and if you notice that plate of cookies and milk is missing , yeah that was me . ;)

Great place to have tea.

This last room  is where you ended up after going through the teleporter under the water fall. It is a pleasantly decorated music area and rootbeer bar. The only way out is through the other teleporter. I do hope you enjoyed Elijah's Royal playhouse as much as I did. Until next time, happy house decorating.

Your friend,
Paige moonShade 







3 comments:

  1. Thanks for showcasing my house, Paige!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh more than welcome. It is a great house . Thank you for showing it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. truly wonderful i love it so much

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade