Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Raven's Hoard Pack!

Raven's Hoard Pack the newest of hoard packs out in Wizard101. This pack gives with 7 cards, a variety of items. You can receive anything from weapons , pets, a raven mount to furniture for only 399 crowns. What a great deal! 


feathered wall hanging




I have found some really awesome furniture items, my favorite is the hanging feathers , as seen in the image above. There is also frozen bears and wolves, snow piles and basins, there is even some snow covered rocks and stones.  The trees are amazing, just what I needed for some frozen housing ideas I have been working on. 


Misc trees
When I first saw the animated breakfast pan I about died , looks like one of my dreams had come true. This pan shakes as it is cooking and then flips eggs and bacon in the air. Simply Awesome! Then I saw the stuffed animated owl, faints. The owl turns it's head and flaps it's wings. I do believe KingsIsle is trying to make me go crazy . ;) I'll do my best to show animations in the images below.

breakfast pan

breakfast pan animated

stuffed owl

stuffed owl animated

Some other really great furniture items include a platform, frozen weapons and  frozen totems. There is even a tall wooden shelf I really like, I'll post that image below. There is a really great guide being made over at Wizard101 Central :  Illustrated Guide to The New Raven's Hoard Pack  operated by Jonathan RedFlame, lots of really amazing items in this pack. Hope you enjoyed this weeks segment. Until next time, happy house decorating.

Your friend,
Paige MoonShade

Tall wooden shelf


9 comments:

  1. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey, I've been having trouble with my house, that is very, very nnoying, and I could use some advice. Could you please help?

    -Arthur Dragonstone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure,I would need to know the problem first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got a stubborn boat, i need to figure something out for one room, and a few other problems I can't think of at the moment. Thank You!!!!!!!
      -Arthur Dragonstone

      Delete
    2. Where are you trying to put the boat? Would you like to meet in game? If so I would need a TFC.

      Delete
  3. I think that would be best, but all you need to do is get on your life wizard at the right time, you already freinded me when you made your avatar house;). But I can't be sure when to set up a meeting, I'm bad with time and remembering things.
    -Arthur Dragonstone

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll try, but I probably won't remember, if this doesn't work, I can email you pictures. Saturday night is best if we can, but just watch for me when you use your life wizard.
    -Arthur Dragonstone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure use the email on my blog. I am unsure How I'll be able to help. I am willing to try though.

      Delete
    2. Arthur my email is back on front page of my blog. If you emailed my contest email you would get a auto reply with my email as well.

      Hope this helps.

      Delete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade