Thursday, December 29, 2011

Weekly update & Mercenaries for Hire

Greetings Wizards,

It has been a very busy week, so not much of a post this week. I am still working on the studio recreation house, sunken palace and my next sun palace. I'll give you a sneak peek of the studio house at the end of this post.

I am working on getting all my Paige MoonShade wizards new level 68 spells. I have so far got the Balance, Fire, and  Death school spells.  Working on Ice now. My death is still soloing, finally got through Celestia's Trial of Spheres, it was fun. I did have some issues in the Savannah in Zafaria , thank you Olivia from Mercenaries for Hire  for helping me with the queen there. I still dunno why I was having so much trouble with her.

I was also trying to get my Ice level 60 gear from the waterworks. Still need my boots and robe. If you ever need help with a quest or just farming there is a really great group on Wizard101 Central , they are called Mercenaries for Hire aka M4H is run by John Shadow . This group helps with any quest that a player would need help with, some rules apply though for asking for help. I know sometimes it might take a small bit of time to get help as they can become very busy, do not fret though they will help you just have to be patient, this is all explained in the rules.

This group runs like clockwork with precision for each area. The Mercenaries for Hire  team that helps you will explain what you need in your spell deck and and explain each part of the area you are in. There is also a post for quick help guides: Help links . Here the list of M4H's amazing team of helps members Team of Mercenaries . I want to thank Joshua, Scarlet and Destiny for the amazing help and very quick run in the Waterworks.

Thank you for reading this mini weekly post.

Your friend,
Paige MoonShade

Thank you to everyone for helping me get all the info correct for this post.




Preview of Studio The green room ;) Fist steps:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade