Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Fun at Walmart


I  was at Walmart today looking at some clothes when this lady came up to me ask said, “Excuse me but my Granddaughter says she knows you?” I said “She does?” And I looked over at this cute little wizard.  Her wizard name is Megan. She was giggling behind her Grandmother’s shopping cart. Megan’s Grandmother proceeded to tell me that is was something about a game the young girl plays. I said “Could it be Wizard101?” Little Megan was so excited. I said “Nice to meet you Megan.”  I am unsure why, but she asked for my autograph , so I signed it for her with a flourish : Paige MoonShade. We talked for a bit I had told Megan’s Grandmother about playing the game with my family and the she asked if Megan would like for her to play. Young Megan , "Yes!"

The whole event was so humbling and I am in awe over it.

I am unsure if you will ever read this Megan but if you do. It was great to meet you and your grandmother. I would love to meet in game sometime.

Your friend,
Paige MoonShade

3 comments:

  1. Aw, that's really sweet! I get recognized in stores sometimes too - but I'm usually mistaken for Elmo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet, Paige! What a lovely experience.

    Of course she wanted your autograph!

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of those moments where we'd really need a 'like' button. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade