Friday, April 8, 2011

Wizard101 Mount-a-palooza!



Greetings Wizards,

Mounts will roam free in your wizard101 houses and do I see a couple of the new pets! That is right wizards between April 8th - 17th all permanent mounts are on sale up to 50% off. Wow!! Looks like houses will come to live with more new and fantastic ideas. I know I am going to get as many mounts as I can. :D

Kingsisle did not state when all this was going live. I am sure it has something to do with the new release of new expansion Wintertusk coming soon to the spiral. I also saw 3 new pets in that video a scarecrow, humongofrog and a kraken makes me think these will be the newest pets for higher level wizards. :) I also saw a really interesting plant as the video moves to Mooshu house ;) Can you spot it?

My Mind is flooding with new housing ideas ,I can tell yours are too. so until next time, happy house decorating.

Your friend,
Paige MoonShade

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited can't wait :D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paige. I see you are giving away a house according to wizard101. How do I go about winning? I don't see anything on your blog about it? Let me know.
    Neela Redflame

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neela please check out house a palooza topic
    http://www.paigemoonshade.com/2011/08/house-palooza-royal-playhouse.html

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade