Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Housing Showcase Sarai Ice & Kane Gaintblood


Greetings Wizards,

Sarai Ice decorated her Grizzlehiem watchtower is a very unique way. The outside grounds area is made of of trails that lead to new areas. She also has a meditation area and a small carnival park.

The area that caught my eye was the inside. She made her own planters with misc furniture ,pretty awesome I have to say. She took her time to decorate the inside of this house with special items to create the whole look. Kitchen,grand dining hall, a den/music room that was breath taking, even some little hidden area you can take little sneak peek at. Sarai even created a version of bunk beds .I made a slide show for all to see this special house. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.



I Also got to visit Kane GaintBloods Island getaway and he made the main room of this house something to show this house does not have to look like a tiki hut. The way he decorated his room made me stop and look and say I like it. Simply by adding some new wallpaper and flooring this room was transformed from a island room to a royal hall , even to me the room looked so much bigger than it truly is. I hope you enjoy this weeks housing showcases as much as I did viewing them. Until next time, happy house decorating.

Your friend,
Paige MoonShade

1 comment:

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade