Thursday, April 28, 2011

New test realm crafted Violin


Greetings Wizards,

I thought I would give you a bit of a taste of one of the newest crafted furniture piece in Grizzlehiem. This Violin is a interactive piece that will play music when you hit x to activate it. I am very sorry I was unable to get the music to work in video but this will give you a idea of what it looks like. I am also crafting the new gong in hopes it might be interactive too. :) until next time ,happy house decorating.

Your friend,
Paige MoonShade



Edited: as per request here are the recipes for violin and gong

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, I want! Looks so awesome. Would love to hear how it sounds even. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I am unsure how to get the sound to go on video. sorry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you finally crafted it Paige :) It looks really cool. The best part is you can actually play it as seen in your second picture! xD

    Oh and sup X :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually crafted the gong today too, So amazing !!! It is also interactive . :D I hope more come out soon .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! Do you think you could post screenshots of the recipes please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes ill edit this post with the recipes

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade