Sunday, June 6, 2010

Paige's Pet Sanctuary floor 2 is done :)


Greeting Wizards,

I have been very busy on the pet house , let me show you what I have been up to. First off the whole 2nd floor is complete. I want to show you something I add to all my houses which is the laugh to make everyone have fun ,I add one place of humor, I am sure you will see where this floors humor is ;). We also have a pet caretakers area where he can sleep and watch over all the pets. We got trees and plants inside simple really just the small rug and board , place tree on board pick up rug. I'll give you a few views of these rooms to get a feel of it all. Hope you like them.









Next I have started the playhouse making a stage and viewing area for all the watch the dancing pets on stage, added a piano for the and seating for guest. Look we even have a piggle dance floor, I am still looking for the right lighting for this area ,oh housing idea spot lights for stages ;) wouldn't that be great? I know it still need work to look special but it is a start.





Just to let everyone know my computer almost ready and soon ill be back on the game full time :D YAY. so until next time, happy house decorating.Oh I almost forgot I'll be hosting a special contest soon,but I'll give details for that later on ;)


Your friend,
Paige MoonShade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade