Monday, June 14, 2010

Best Little Dorm in Wizard City Official Contest


Do you have the best dorm in Wizard City?
Do you like to decorate?


The Best Little Dorm in Wizard City official contest starts now! Hurry! You only have until June 28th to enter.

I sense a disturbance coming July 2014 ( Is no one reading my comments?)

This isn't just any little old decorating contest, though. There are twists and turns ahead!

HUGE Prizes

A house
A Pet
Crowns
Mounts
Swords
&
Statues


Just Follow this link Dorm Contest! to find out more.

2 comments:

  1. Dorm Contest-Paige I would really love for you to take snapshots of my Dorm room. I hope I'm doing this blog right. I'm new to this as you can see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still dont understand how to enter the contest

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade