Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Pets and Pedigree



While Mixing pets I realized that the pedigrees mean a lot My friend (Kayla "wizard name") had a pale Maiden pedigree of 54(22) When I mixed with my Skeletal Warrior which is 53(9)


We both got a new Warrior with a score of 54(0) , Which is higher than the one I started with , all this being said makes me wonder what would happen if I mixed with a pet with a card or a even higher pet? When someone asked me about the numbers I was at a blank then my friend explained it ,your Pedigree determines the talents and powers and What your pet will be able to do. Higher pedigree is better. So train your pets get them as high as they can go then mix them and see what happens next;). I bet some get a very powerful pet.Until next time.

Hope to see you around the spiral.
Your friend,
Paige MoonShade

1 comment:

  1. I hatched an adult satyr and an adult colossus and got a frostcaller(an ice seraph and the pedigree is 54(5) and its a teen, is that good?

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade