Thursday, May 13, 2010

Pets and Housing

Time to get back to what I know best :). What is that you ask? Housing of course ;)
lets start by teaching you a bit about playing with your pets.
1. Dance with them they love to dance.
2. Call to them all you need to do is clap your hands and the pets come running .
3. Scold well I do have issues with this O.o if you scold them they look sad and run away :(. Wishes for a better interaction than scold ;) HINT HINT.ok, ok Begs? Just kidding.










Now for housing.
Did you know if you make a rug stage ;)
Pets will dance on it and some might even jump on and off to dance ;).











I am sure there are so many different ways and styles that can make pets a special part of the new ways of housing. What Ideas can you come up with?
I am seeing a world of possibilities. I have started building my Pet Sanctuary,
want a sneak peek see picture below








Stay tuned as You will get to watch me create this house step by step :)
Until next time Happy House decorating.

Your friend,
Paige MoonShade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade