Friday, May 28, 2010

Paige's Pet Sanctuary pt4




Greetings Wizards,


First off above you will find the finished wall picture doesn't it look great? I do wish I could paint that wall, hum Furniture ideal ;) paints :). wouldn't it look even better with the gray color?. As you can tell the wall fits pretty well there , add the trees to finish the look. Now remember the world houses only allow for small houses 50 out and 150 in items and larger ones allow 150 out and 250 in so we are going to have to watch our item count closely to get the right look. New school housing allows 250 in and out, pet count for all are 50 in and out which is 100 total, wow.









OK back to decorating, lets walk inside and take a peek. Lets see I have started a visitor sitting area and a feeding station, lets look at the feeding station after all we got to take care of our pets. Can you see it starting to work ? we got bowls for all our flying pets on the wall, easily done with a wall shelf place bowl and then move shelf over, this also works to place candles or other things on your walls. We got feeding troughs on floor, I really liked the look of them, Oh look kitty already eating out of one. New furniture ideal I would like some new types of foods like the pet snacks to put in the food bowls, tell me some of your ideals for furniture. On my next segment I will teach how to put flowers in vases and will show you one of my major ideals that I made for last Christmas ,sneak peek picture below. Until next time, happy house decorating.







Your friend,
Paige MoonShade

2 comments:

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade